Social Media and Digital Marketing Coordinator
Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 14 Aug 2019
Closes 13 Sep 2019
OLIVIA&CO. is searching for a Casual Social Media and Digital Marketing Coordinator to be a part of our growing personalised goods business. Starting immediately, you will have the chance to take ownership of the Marketing for our online store.
We are looking for someone to work 10-15 hours a week. It is a flexible role and can be structured around uni/tafe/kids. Located in Pymble.
Key tasks include but are not limited to:
- Creating content and updating Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Developing relationships with our customers through social media
- Research current and up coming fashion trends/Events
- Doing photoshoots for products and also for BTS content
- Editing photos and videos to create Facebook ads and website banners
- Making recommendations for new content ideas
- Studied (or currently studying) a fashion, business or marketing / communications course , or currently have experience running your own blog/ social media
- A love for social media. Follow us and have knowledge about our IG and Facebook
- The ability and eagerness to feature yourself on our social channels
- Ability to photograph with a DSLR
- Ability to use photography editing apps on IPHONE, ANDROID
- Experience developing social media campaigns
- Basic experience in Photoshop
- Ability to show initiative and be able to work autonomously. We have a very small team so this is important!
- Passion & knowledge about current fashion trends
Our Offer to you:
Weekly Payment + superannuation
Learning opportunity in a fun fashion startup (and you can even gain some monogramming skills!)
Working closely with the owner of the business
If this sounds like you then please send us your resume!
- Contact Name: Anaita
- Contact Email: [email protected]