Social Media Account Manager
Posted 15 Aug 2019
Closes 14 Sep 2019
As a Social Media Account Manager you will be accountable for the daily management of a portfolio of clients. To be successful in this role it is imperative that you have a sound working knowledge of the beauty, fashion, food and lifestyle space. You must be an excellent negotiator, team player and an expert strategist to establish rapport with your clients and provide sound professional advice.
As part of your day-to-day activities you will be required to:
- Ideate and create proactive social media strategies and execute them in an efficient manner.
- Monitor campaign execution process to ensure great financial performance.
- Develop long lasting relationships that promote business expansion and assist clients in confronting their social media challenges.
- Scheduling content, & optimising/boosting content across social channels.
- Team collaboration to follow up fresh leads and client enquiries.
- Prioritise key deliverables according to timelines, quality and cost expectations.
Understanding and sound knowledge in the following:
- Creative analysis, campaign spend, click through rates, conversions and optimisation opportunities.
- Proven ability to acquire, retain and grow customers.
- Proven planning and strategising skills.
- Practical knowledge of Google adwords, CMS platform, Google search trends, SEM and SEO.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proven client facing and presentation skills.
- Excellent decision-making, organisation planning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with a strong team focus.
- A minimum of 2 years experience.
The successful candidate will be remunerated with a very competitive salary, a positive working environment and a dynamic company culture that fosters a FUN enjoyable work life balance.
If you are ready to take that next step and join a lucrative organisation, then please apply to [email protected]