Posted 17 Nov 2019
Closes 17 Dec 2019
Bolster – The Backstory
Established in 2015, Bolster was born out of a love of music, a curiosity for data and tech, and unmatched knowledge of the digital and entertainment spaces.
With its specialism in music, events and entertainment, in a short space of time, Bolster has become a strategic digital, creative and product partner to many amazing brands such as Splendour in the Grass, St. Jerome’s Laneway Festival, Falls Festival, Groovin’ the Moo, Chugg Entertainment, Sydney Film Festival, Pinot Palooza and Future Classic, plus global lifestyle brands such as YouTube Music, JBL, Red Bull Music, Sapporo and Blundstone.
We create and develop digital products for ourselves and our clients. Some notable mentions include Linktree, (a social media tool with 3.5million users) and two Webby Award nominated projects: Buzz, a social listening tool for BIGSOUND, and LNWY, an online music publication we collaborated on with Laneway Festival.
We’re expanding our social team and are looking for world class social & content experts. As a Social Lead, you will be involved in every step of the process and will enjoy the agile and dynamic startup environment combined with the stability of a well established and fast growing organisation. Join us to do meaningful work for global brands!
If up for the challenge, you’ll get to:
- Develop content playbooks for clients that map out content pillars, tone of voice and more
- Keep a pulse on the constantly evolving social media landscape and feedback to the team
- Build and implement social media strategies – crafting the strategy and laying the foundation for social & content output.
- Continually challenge and review strategies
- Develop and present pitch responses.
- Identify new opportunities with existing clients and the market
Be the client lead:
- Lead client meetings and planning sessions.
- Serve as an expert on all aspects of the planning and campaign management processes
- Distill briefs into actionable’s for internal specialists across paid, community mgmt & creative
- Drive account performance and finding new ways to create efficiencies
- Breakdown a client brief, distill objectives and determine measures for success.
- Manage existing client accounts – overseeing all aspects from WIPs, to schedules & reporting frameworks.
Lead a team:
- Oversee a small team of social / community managers.
- Oversee an array of social executions within the team, including:
- Community management
- Crisis management
- Social operations
- Content calendar delivery
- Paid social execution
- Oversee training, mentoring, and development of direct reports
- Where necessary, work with and manage external suppliers (ie – creatives, strategists)
- Inspire junior/mid-level staff and skilfully juggle multiple pieces of business.
You stand out because you have:
- A strategic understanding, insight and planning ability.
- 5 + years across social / digital marketing, strategy and planning
- A history in account/client management
- A love of cultural brands and how they connect with audiences
- A strong working knowledge of marketing strategies.
- Channel planning experience for digital and social.
- A hands-on approach to implementation
- The ability to find insights from data and software tools
- The ability to articulate and communicate strategies and ideas in a simple no bullshit manner.
- Experience with tools & platforms such as social bakers, global web index, google analytics, and other social media management/research/insight tools
If this sounds inspiring, we’d love to hear from you!