Social / Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted 21 Oct 2019
Closes 20 Nov 2019
Weaving Weblets is a full-service Digital & Web Design Agency based in Newtown. Due to the internal growth of the company, we are looking to employ a Digital Marketing Professional to lead, manage & grow our digital services.
We are seeking an experienced marketing professional who has proven ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, work autonomously and the social skills to work well within a team.
You will be responsible to drive all marketing campaigns and other marketing needs of our portfolio of clients. You will also need to work closely with our team of web developers, graphic designers and copywriters. This is a demanding role, but exciting and with a variety of client – experience is a must as you will hit the ground running.
- Marketing, digital or communications qualification
- +3 years digital marketing experience
- Strong experience in
- Google Webmaster tools
- HubSpot would be very beneficial
- Paid social media marketing and advertising
- Phone and social abilities
- Open minded and creative
- Understanding of demographics and marketing principles
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with creating EDM’s
- Eagerness to learn and evolve in multiple aspects of the marketing spectrum.
- The ability to learn new skills, catch what is thrown and run with it!
- Create and manage the marketing plans and daily tasks for a variety of clients from different industries
- Automated marketing workflows
- Manage the workflows with the graphic designer and copywriter to ensure all tasks are completed on time
- Audit, analysis optimisation and reporting
- Daily social media management
- Keyword researching and ad implementation
- Paid advertising campaigns creation, management and reporting
- Facebook ads
- Google Shopping
- Content creation planning for digital marketing funnels
- Creating/designing and testing advertisements
- Thinking outside the box with marketing strategies
- Finding new ways to innovate in and outside our team
- Learning and personal development
- Blog management
Why you will love working with us?
We’re a small but strong and growing business. You’ll get to make a huge impact on the company, being challenged with a diverse range of daily tasks – but also time to unwind and have fun.
Our team is filled with hard working and unique personalities that are not scared to think big and different.
- Contact Name: Miroslav Naskovic
- Contact Email: [email protected]