Social Diary Coordinator
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 18 Jun 2019
Closes 18 Jul 2019
We are looking for a part-timer (paid role, 2-3 days per week) to be trained in running Social Diary for an immediate start. The position would suit a 3rd year university student studying PR, Media, Events or Marketing.
Social Diary (www.socialdiary.com.au) is a members-only website providing a calendar in which information can be logged about upcoming media events in Australia. The calendar focuses on fashion, beauty, lifestyle, social events and serves to assist companies in the planning of their events and media in their coverage of them.
Established in 2004, Social Diary produces an informative weekly newsletter; a calendar of visiting international celebrities; databases to search for celebrities media/brands/staff and huge events for members each year. Social Diary enjoys an enthusiastic membership base of thousands of PRs & media around Australia.
As Social Diary Coordinator you will:
- – Maintain & develop various parts of the Social Diary website
- – Maintain & grow our databases
- – Assist in sourcing news for the daily newsletter
- – Respond to member enquiries
The role is predominantly administration and website coordination and is a great entry-level job for anyone looking to get their foot in the door of the PR & Media world.
You will be:
- – Currently studying a relevant uni course and passionate about the PR industry
- – A creative self-starter who takes initiative
- – Highly computer proficient
- – An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- – Honest, reliable, warm & friendly
- – No experience required however previous work experience will be favourable.
Overall, a fantastic first job for someone who is hell-bent on a fabulous career in PR & Events. We are looking for a candidate to start immediately so if this sounds like you please email [email protected] with your CV and a cover letter showing your personality and who you are.
- Contact Name: Tiffany Farrington
- Contact Email: [email protected]