Social & Content Specialist
Posted 16 Mar 2019
Closes 15 Apr 2019
We are looking for a Social & Content Specialist to work across a portfolio of consumer lifestyle brands.
Niche Marketing Group (NMG) is a dynamic, integrated boutique communications agency with significant experience in creative, public relations, social media, events and activations across a wide range of industries.
We have recently won new social media clients, and need a confident self-starter who can advise and lead clients and will be responsible for managing all social client programs, developing and implementing strategy, and is capable of spearheading projects.
We work in a positive, respectful and creative environment where ideas happen. Our passion is reflected in the professionalism and creativity of our work. Our team is a group of great people who are client-focussed, experienced and genuinely talented.
With a genuine value on work-life balance and the opportunity to work with other leading practitioners, we’d like a social media and content specialist who has a minimum 4 – 5 years social media experience and understands integrated social and PR campaigns.
As a Social Media and Content Manager at NMG you will:
- Work on a range of brands with a focus on lifestyle, home, health and food clients and have an understanding of these spaces
- Undertake strategy development and implementation of Social Media campaigns and programs
- Maintain and grow client social platforms through earned, owned and paid social activity and campaigns
- Create engaging content targeted to various customer groups as per monthly client strategies
- Have exceptional writing and communication skills;
- Write copy and implement monthly content creation across various social media platforms for a number of brands
- Work with account teams to execute multi-channel strategic communications programs across a portfolio of clients
- Have built and maintained influencer relationships (paid and contra)
- Work with our in-house creative team and direct unique content creation and deliver creative solutions to clients
- Undertake / direct community management across client platforms
- Manage advertising budgets for social and digital campaigns
- Assist the agency in business development and pitch for new business
- Report across social clients each month showing ROI
- Be excited by the challenges and opportunities that present on a daily basis
- Be a proactive self-starter while also being a team player
We also want someone who has:
- A genuine passion for Social Media and integration with PR Campaigns!
- 4 – 5 years’ experience with a track record in social media management across all major platforms, content creation, social analytics and strategy development
- Agency experience
- Great planning and organisational capabilities
- Excellent written and oral communication, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt and deliver in a changing and evolving social and content landscape
- A can-do, positive attitude that demonstrates a solutions approach to challenges
On a side note…
We are proud of the work we do for our clients and this is celebrated with our Content of the Month Award, where we get the chance to show the rest of the team the great work we have been doing. Each month there is an Award Winner, although we think there really should be more than one as the entries are so high!
Each week we enjoy Friday drinks where we can have a laugh and enjoy another week of action packed days before we head off for the weekend. And then there’s the company dinners or special occasion lunches where we truly get to relax and enjoy each other’s company and unwind over a drink or two.
We like to promote within our team and help them take the next step in their career. We are proud that we have been able to give members of our team the opportunity to grow with us over the years.
We know our team work hard when at the office and place a genuine value on work-life balance.
This is a full time position and remuneration will be dependent on experience.
NMG is based in Leichhardt and has off street parking available. For more information about us visit www.nichegroup.com.au
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a cover letter and CV to [email protected]
The Niche Marketing Group (NMG) is a dynamic, integrated communications agency with significant experience across a wide range of industries. Companies, big and small, trust us with their brands creative and PR & social solutions, and we must be doing something right because we’ve been doing it since 1991.
Whether it’s PR, social, a creative campaign or an event, we strive to deliver work that creates a point of difference and generates customer action. This can start with PR & social generating conversation, creative that prompts purchase or an activation that gives the customer a true brand experience.
As an integrated medium-sized agency, we can bring together PR & social insights, align them with our creative and use these to inspire events, activations and other marketing avenues. We also operate as a full-service agency. We work mostly in-house, but we can also bring together a range of high-quality external suppliers to produce outstanding advertising and marketing solutions. Basically, we are able to function as a strategic and creative team, or we can provide any individual communication or marketing service required.
- Contact Name: David Morgan
- Contact Email: [email protected]