Social Content Producer
Posted 17 Sep 2020
Closes 17 Oct 2020
Do you love fashion – the latest trends, styles and product? Are you a natural in content creation, editing and producing for social channels? Have you got a portfolio of content work on TikTok, Instagram & YouTube?
Showpo is on the lookout for a Social Media Content Producer. In this role you will be responsible for executing the fashion content strategy through impactful, cutting-edge, engaging content for one of Australia’s largest social media brands. You will be hands on, capable across different technology mediums and comfortable turning around assets at speed.
You’ll be a creative storyteller with experience producing and shooting stills and video across all social media platforms. You’ll be technically strong in production with an eye for fashion and detail, comfortable capturing and editing to brand guidelines.
You are an experienced digital content producer who lives for social media, knowing each platform and what drives engagement. You need to be able to create, produce, manage, and curate inspiring and dynamic visual content from idea to conception – with a focus on Tik Tok and Instagram Stories.
- Produce, shoot and edit content deliver on the strategy, plans, marketing and brand objectives.
- Support the content manager to ideate and plan content concepts
- Coordinate areas of pre-production, collaborating and presenting to leadership team
- Supporting ideation and storyboarding, and coordinating shot lists, props, talent to execute.
- Ensure a constant supply of relevant content across our channels, with a key focus on video, Tik Tok and Insta Stories
- Regularly attend creative marketing shoots to capture, edit and post content in an engaging way
- Curate and leverage creator generated content
- Sourcing and co-ordinating talent to feature on social channels
- Supporting social media team to source and produce pop culture and trend content
- Support with reaching out to content creators to feature in content
- Coordinate production and any specialists creative resources
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years experience coordinating, producing, shooting content for social media in fashion or publishing – for a youth focused brand
- Experience executing a content strategy and engaging audiences across all social media platforms
- A creative thinker with hands-on experience executing content for brands with a focus on video.
- Technically strong in social media photography, video capture and editing
- Experience in social media apps for capture and editing
- Experience styling and shooting fashion product for social
- Up to date with global fashion trends, street style, and culture.
- Confident in decision making and autonomy to get the best output on set
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume, along with the relevant parts of your portfolio showing your social media work in fashion as part of your application.
- Contact Name: Ebony
- Contact Email: email@example.com