Social Media Content Producer
Posted 10 Jul 2019
Closes 9 Aug 2019
- Strategic and creative social media content producer opportunity
- Work on confectionery, skincare and drinks categories
- Professional agency with fun culture
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing creative agency as their Social Media Content Producer. The agency focuses on delivering inspiring effective innovative creative content for their clients. You’ll be leading this process: concepting and producing all the social media campaigns across Australia’s most loved FMCG clients ie Skincare, Diary, Drinks and Confectionery.
This role requires strategic knowledge of trends across all social media platforms and ability to concept and produce inspiring creative content.
- Understanding of trends within all digital and social media channels
- Concepting the content for each of the channels to ensure that creative is channel appropriate and “best practise.”
- Organising the execution and production of all social media and digital content: (The agency has an internal photographic studio, so assistance with the art direction and styling of the shoot would be a bonus.You’ll be working alongside the client service team who will brief you on all campaigns, provide budgets and obtain approvals on concepts and estimates.) Some of the production is done off-site.
- Ability to liaise with clients to provide rationale and insights behind creative concepts. You’ll be working alongside the Creative Director and Group Account Director to grow and develop the content and continually update clients across emerging trends and technologies.
- Develop social media recommendations and brand content calendars
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in the social and digital content landscape
- Great strategic skills, understanding what makes strong online social content across all channels
- Developing social media strategies and programs
- Outstanding communication skills (written and presentation) and proven ability to influence and persuade clients
- Expansive social media knowledge of key platforms
- Write, plan and execute digital content photoshoots, including a hands-on role in styling and art directing content during the shoots (if possible)
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver work to tight deadlines
Additional experience if possible but not essential:
- Understanding of analytics across all social platforms, proven ability to use data to contribute to strategy and optimisation
- Food styling ability
This is an awesome opportunity as the agency pride themselves on a fantastic culture and also offer career progression. They have regular agency off-site party days as well as Friday arvo drinks and an endless supply of snacks and chocolates!
PREVIOUS SIMILAR EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL
PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR CV IN WORD FORMAT. Sorry only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Must have Australian PR.