Service Design Specialist
Posted 26 Nov 2021
Closes 26 Dec 2021
About the role
We’re searching for a passionate and enthusiastic Service Design Specialist to join our BINGE Customer Experience team on an 8 month fixed-term contract.
This is a hands-on role where you will create and document BINGE customer facing service articles, develop and publish service agent training content, design Binge Bot service flows and optimise all Bot interactions. Key to your role will be the analysis, reporting and continual optimisation of the above elements to reduce customer effort, increase deflection and improve service design performance.
This role it suitable for a customer experience enthusiast with a passion for digital products and problem solving.
- Review and optimise internal processes for transfer of support knowledge from the business to customers
- Analyse and report on customer trends and journey pain points and provide clear recommendations to drive best in class service support
- Partner with subject matter experts across the business to understand and produce accurate and consistent customer self-self service and agent focused content
- Create and update customer facing service articles for help.binge, championing best practice SEO
- Create and update service agent training and briefing documentationIdentify and deliver substantial self-service where possible, which includes optimising Bot automation interactions
- Review and provide reports on service performance metrics
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to analyse and synthesise a variety of data points and supply recommendations
- A critical thinker with the ability to find creative solutions to complex problems
- A customer first focus with the ability diagnose customer pain points, analyse all service elements using a customer lens
- A demonstrated passion and ability to optimise process and workflows
- Ability to build strong networks and proactively manage issues with minimal supervision
- A proactive positive attitude
What’s in it for our Cast and Crew
- Complimentary Foxtel and Discounted Broadband
- Benefits and discounts at over 350 retailers
- Attractive leave entitlements (including a day off to celebrate your Birthday)
- Blended working environment
- Ergonomics allowance for your home office
- Access to advanced screenings + Free/Discounted Sport and Broadcast events
Apply to be part of Australia’s leading entertainment and sports subscription television business.
Our brands include FOXTEL, FOX SPORTS Australia, FOXTEL Media, Kayo Sports and BINGE. Working at Foxtel means being part of something different, better, special. We put our customers first, we own it, we’re authentic, we focus on changing the game, and we win together.
For NSW and VIC applicants
Please note that at this time we have placed on hold any face to face interviews, we will continue the process virtually using MS Teams.
- Contact Name: Foxtel
- Contact Email: email@example.com