Posted 10 Apr 2019
Closes 10 May 2019
Urban.com.au is on a mission to improve the quality of property development in Australia and aims to provide a central place for all Australian townhome and apartments projects, something completely unique in the market.
Founded in 2013 the website has become a source of truth for consumers looking to discover and learn about current and upcoming new development projects across Australia. The site is hugely popular amongst people looking to buy new property and people working in the Australian property development.
As an Intern, you will be working in our SEO & Growth team for most of your time, while having a dedicated set of time to branch out into specific roles depending on what you’d like to learn.
What you will be doing…
- Learn to Research – Execute specific google searches and collect data from other websites e.g. URLs, contact details and more.
- Learn about prospecting – Find related websites via google search and other methods that publish news/blog content and create lists in Excel/Google Sheets.
- Miscellaneous – We have a team consisting of gun designers, data engineers, product managers, sales, account management, email marketing and operations. We want your help in deciding where you would like to learn more specific skills.
Ideally, you should have
- Interest in content writing, PR or journalism
- A willingness to get stuck into the task at hand and following through
- Are wanting to learn skills that will help
- Strong research skills, to ensure your data is factual and reliable
- Grit and persistence – Comfortable with emailing and calling cold prospects to pitch content value propositions.
Why join Urban.com.au?
- You have great executive support, mentorship and a great team to help you build and execute.
- The talent you’ll meet. Our team are some of the brightest young minds in our industry and we take great pride in the amazing work we collectively deliver to our clients.
- The team we’re building. We have a great team that works hard and has a lot of fun along the way. We will continue to pack the office with passionate, exceptionally talented people that believe in our vision and embody our values.
- Our impact. We’re disrupting business models that have not changed in decades. We’re building something special, and will bring a new level of talent to the Australian marketplace.
At Urban.com.au we believe diverse thinking if critical to value creation and welcome candidates from all backgrounds, gender identities and religious beliefs.
Contact: Antonio Diaz
Email: [email protected]
- Contact Name: Antonio Diaz
- Contact Email: [email protected]