Senior Project Manager
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 21 Oct 2019
Closes 20 Nov 2019
At Junkee Media, our mission is to connect young Australians to the things that matter to them.
We do that by creating unique & unmissable content that inspires and delights across the youth publishing space where we continue to be a market leader and work with Australian and international brands, helping them connect with young Aussies.
We’re creative at heart and love experimenting at the intersection of creativity and technology.
We do this well, and we celebrate it!
About the role…
As Senior Project Manager (Senior Implementation Manager is the in-house title) you’ll be responsible for managing the end-to-end production and project management of branded content across digital and out of home formats, identifying and improving processes that help deliver the best results and service for clients.
Here’s what you’ll do…
- Lead, nurture & grow a cross-functional team to execute video, out of home and written digital campaigns fostering a culture that rallies around client results
- Provide solutions and project manage campaigns deliverables (including creation of timelines, campaign set up, client comms, delivery and reporting)
- Brief in and collaborate on all creative requests to ensure consistency and quality assurance
- Liaise with the business on all out of home deliverables (scheduling/ reporting and intercompany communication)
- Analyse social media content amplification and campaign trends and manage all spend and cost effectiveness in this space
- Draw insight from campaign results and educate the wider teams across the business
- Collaborate closely with sales to ensure effective agency engagement models and communication lines support objective outcomes
- Build and maintain strong internal relationships across key stakeholder and teams as an expert in your field
- Proactive drive change through continuous process improvement
Here’s what you’ll look like…
- You have 3-5 years experience in end-to-end production/ project management roll out of digital, social media, video content formats
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills
- You’re comfortable with all aspects of forecasting, budget and reporting
- You’re experienced in account managing agency partner relationships
- You have a proven track record of successful leadership and driving success within your team
- You’re passionate about the youth audience space and an avid Junkee fan
- You keep up with trends and digital developments and demonstrate a passion for learning
- You’re comfortable facilitating workshops, producing presentations and educating business stakeholders/ teams in your field of expertise
- You’re curious by nature and foster a growth mindset
- You keep cool under pressure and enjoy the pace of a growing media organisation
If you’re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a role like no other, we’re ready to open our doors to you.
If this isn’t the right role for you, we’d love for you to be part of our Talent Community where you’ll find out about new opportunities first!