Senior Graphic Designer
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 11 Jul 2019
Closes 10 Aug 2019
With global headquarters based in trendy Marrickville, Sydney we are looking for an experienced self-starter with a commercial and entrepreneurial spirit to join our dynamic Creative Team.
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to deliver the highest quality print and digital designs for a range of diverse projects on time and for a variety of brands, whilst upholding each brands guidelines, meeting deadlines and following industry best practices.
- Digital marketing campaigns: design and execute digital design material including eDMs, web banners, social tiles, blog images, digital display ads, etc. for a variety of brands.
- Product and Brand Books: design and execute layout and content including retail and wholesale books, sales books, catalogues, product guides, brand guidelines, new business proposals and pitch books for a variety of brands.
- Design and execute printed collateral: design and execute posters, lightbox images, POS material, large-scale decals, brochures, cards, booklets, inserts, & special event requirements for a variety of brands.
- Packaging design: create concepts for new brands; design and execute labels, tubes, bottles, boxes, bags for a variety of existing brands.
- Adhere to multiple brand guidelines and strategies and target specific demographics across all brands.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on various projects, take the lead role in key projects.
- Deliver outstanding quality artwork in the required timeframe.
- Create visual experiences that captivate our various target markets and have strong call to action. Research competitors and keep up-to-date with trends and latest design aesthetics.
- Work closely with Studio Manager to traffic creative jobs for the broader business via Asana / project management platforms
- Branding and marketing opportunities: Bring new ideas/concepts to the creative team, to drive in the development of a variety of brands. Research competitors and keep up-to-date with the latest trends and design aesthetics through education/training and awareness.
- Brand Ambassador: be the point of call for a number of key brands to provide fresh ideas and new concepts and evolve these brands creatively on a variety of platforms/mediums
- University or similar tertiary qualification in Graphic Design
- Minimum 6 years of recent in-house/agency experience
- A solid sense of design, colour, layout and typography
- Strong in both print and digital design with a keen eye for detail
- Demonstrated strong conceptual skills with the ability to develop brands
- Advanced skills in Adobe CC Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, plus good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Prior use of Asana or another project management programme highly advantageous