Senior Experience Designer
Posted 9 Apr 2021
Closes 9 May 2021
Our client is searching for a passionate hands-on Senor Experience Designer with strong visual design skills to join their fast-growing team. This successful, boutique Digital Creative Agency is based in beautiful South Melbourne. With clients across Ecommerce, High street retailers and Tech to name a few you will need to bring a wide range of skills.
You will be a confident Senior Designer with experience delivering intuitive and engaging digital experiences. Ideally with a design background grounded in beautiful branding and the ability to tell a story. You will have had experience in other digitally focused design agencies and might even have spent time as a designer on a dedicated product team. As a well-rounded designer you will bring strong visual design skills, an understanding in UX, and have a passion for design thinking, problem definition and human centred design. You will have participated in user testing, rapid prototyping and perhaps created robust design systems for large digital projects. The ability to present and facilitate workshops will be a big plus for this position.
What you will bring to this role:
- 8+ years of design experience. Preferably in a digital environment
- Proficient using Figma, Sketch, Adobe, Miro and the G-suite
- A strong sense of visual design with a portfolio of polished, creative work
- A real interest in mapping user journeys and exploring different ways to solve for user needs
- Demonstrate empathy, with a curiosity to test rather than rely on assumptions
- The ability to conducted user interviews and reported on the results
- Facilitate and advocate a user-centred design process
- Excellent communication skills to present solutions to clients
What’s in it for you? On offer is the chance to join a growing team of collaborators that are lucky enough to call each other a family. This close-knit group of creatives have achieved so much and are looking for the next piece to continue the positive trend. A brand-new office space located in South Melbourne with access to public transport and ample public parking. A range of perks are on the table with a free gym membership, a generously stocked kitchen with food and drinks.
This might just be the opportunity you have been looking for. If this position sounds perfect for you, apply now.
Send your CV and work to James Hunter at The Creative Store. Email James@thecreativestore.com.au, or call The Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for more details. Reference #28367.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all our jobs online.
- Contact Name: James Hunter
- Contact Email: email@example.com