Senior Designer (Digital/Web Advertising)
Posted 7 Aug 2018
Closes 6 Sep 2018
We are one of the leading online retailers in Australia with multiple brands and stores. We own and operate two sister companies, IBSA and Excite Online Services, which specialise in intimate apparel and sexual wellness products.
Our philosophy has and will always be to create the best shopping experience for our customers. In doing so, we have experienced tremendous growth and are spreading our wings into different categories and territories.
You’re a creative individual with advanced design skills, an exceptional eye for detail and superior commercial design flair. You’re willing to hit the ground running in a fast-paced role and make your mark within our dynamic team, all with initiative and an up-beat attitude. Due to our growth, we are seeking a talented individual to produce engaging commercial digital content for our online stores. This hands-on role offers an abundance of opportunities.
- Design & execute creative marketing email campaigns
- Create newsletter banners for online stores
- Duplicate and format for desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Provide digital assets as required
- Engage our audience through superior content and design
- Closely working with the Marketing Manager and Sales Team in delivering company targets
- Successfully deliver sales and marketing objectives through outstanding content and design
Skills and experience
- Extremely competent Digital Graphic Designer
- Minimum of 5 years’ commercial experience in a similar role
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite / Photoshop
- HTML & CSS experience (email focus, responsive design)
- High attention to detail, self-motivation and confidence in your abilities
- Exceptional time management and communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Clean, sophisticated design aesthetic with commercial flair
- MailChimp, CMS & photography experience are desirable but not essential
- Opportunity to showcase your flair for design
- Join a well-established, continually growing online company
- Modern offices in excellent Abbotsford location with onsite parking and close to public transport
- Opportunity to dive into a fast-paced role and be innovative
- Ongoing career opportunities
- Become part of a close, positive and fun-loving team!
- Excellent package of 75-85k on offer, based on experience
To apply, Please submit a cover letter explaining how you meet the position responsibilities and provide a detailed resume together with your online portfolio.
Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.