Senior Creative Video Producer
Posted 11 Feb 2019
Closes 13 Mar 2019
- Freedom to unleash your creative prowess into awesome editorial video content
- Crafting dynamic editorial content in property, home and lifestyle space
- Fun team that’s fast paced and innovative: you will be kept on your toes!
At REA Group the consumer is the heartbeat of what we do. We are a people business. We’re also pretty cool because we are a digital business. Most people know us by using our realestate.com.au website or app when they need to find a new home or a new office location for their business. But we are much more than that. We want to change the way the world experiences property, and this is an all-encompassing statement with our engrained ‘Because we care’ program.
We are a values lead business and we embrace individuality with kindness, empathy and belonging. These aren’t just words, these are our actions.
What it’s like to work for us…
Our people are our greatest asset. Without them, we would not be the successful business that we are today. That’s why we offer a range of benefits to ensure we hire and retain great staff.
- An annual reward and recognition program for staff who are kicking goals throughout the year
- Onsite health and wellbeing programs, including boxing, yoga and meditation classes, a relaxation pod and weekly massages
- A day off for volunteer leave, to ensure you have the opportunity to give back to your community.
- An Employee Community Grants program to show you that we care about your community just as much as you do
- Quarterly Hack Days so you can bring your ideas to life
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Industry leading gender neutral parental leave
What you will be doing…
As Senior Creative Video Producer, you work within our Marketing and Content team, who bring our REA brand to life. Your mission, should you choose to accept, is to produce the most cutting edge and stylish editorial video content on the web. Day to day you can expect to:
- Ensure your seatbelt is securely fastened as we run at pace!
- Generate ideas that align with realestate.com.au’s video strategy – creating digital video series and one offs
- Concept, script, direct, shoot, edit, produce and publish mobile-first digital video content that connects with our audiences
- Motivate and lead creative ideas and production with internal and external teams
- Get excited by data – measuring your videos performance to pull key insights and learnings to shape upcoming content and strategy
- Look for potential commercial partnership opportunities within content that is being created.
- Manage and mentor our ace Junior Video Producer
- Be a second in command to the Creative & Video Manager to the wider business and external production company
- Brief, manage and lead feedback for specific series with external production companies
- Innovate in the video space – getting on board with the latest social and viewing trends
What we’re looking for…
As a part of our Video team, you will contribute to us producing the best video content on the web. To do this, we need someone who can (hint: you might want to make sure this is on your resume):
- Adapt and thrive in an evolving environment
- Demonstrate you have the ability to shoot, edit and produce engaging short-form digital & social first content with a focus on quality image making, share-ability, and storytelling (reels & examples are strongly advised)
- Have proven directing chops extra points for directing talent in doco style format
- Have a strong understanding and experience in digital video content with proven success in delivering videos that engage an audience and deliver on data KPIs
- Deal with volume and keep up with the pace
- Expertise in Adobe Premiere CC editing and workflows
- Knowledge of video CMS (Brightcove preferred)
- An understanding of concepts such as website tracking, analytics, and technical concepts
- Understanding of how best to engage an online audience and utilize the latest technologies to drive online traffic.
- Bring experience from a digital publisher, a creative production agency, TV promo department or similar
But we don’t just look for someone based on their skills and expertise. We need someone who is going to fit in with the team and company culture. That means you also need to be:
- Savvy minded and have the ability to think a little left of field / outside the box
- A strong and creative communicator
- Digitally savvy (being a tech company, we need to know that you love all things tech)
- Friendly, approachable and have good relationship management skills
- An avid supporter of our fully inclusive culture – we celebrate difference and ensure that everyone belongs
If you like the sound of us, then we think you should throw your hat in the ring. While we take a look at your application, we encourage you to get familiar with our video content: