Senior Account Manager @ Apparent
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 22 Jul 2021
Closes 21 Aug 2021
You’re on top of your game.
Your CV is full of work you’re proud of.
But something’s missing.
And we think we’ve got what you’re looking for.
Apparent is a leading independent customer engagement agency. We are working with some significant global brands, and making major contributions to their strategic goals. We’re looking for three Senior Account Managers who are comfortable in the detail, but always looking to add value.
You’ll join a creative team of fearless, hard working account handlers, strategists, media planners and creative thinkers who always strive towards excellence to work across a variety of accounts from sport and healthcare through to finance.
We are open to candidates from around Australia and offer flexible working conditions.
The roles are to:
• Build strong long-term client relationships and be responsible for campaign management across a range of channels.
• Deliver campaigns across digital, brand, web design and video content for some of Australia’s iconic brands.
• Be responsible for keeping projects on track, ensuring they are delivered on time with a focus on effectiveness and profitability on a project by project basis.
• Be part of a high performing, award-winning account service team, reporting to a Senior Account Director.
You will be:
• An experienced Senior Account Manager, with a minimum of 3-4 years’ agency experience.
• Highly motivated with a proven track record in project management with experience delivering digital/integrated campaigns with high attention to detail.
• A great communicator, both written and oral.
• Have a track record in developing strong relationships both internally and with clients.
We encourage an entrepreneurial mindset where we drive innovation and continuous improvement, and we always show tremendous pride in our work.
These are all incredible opportunities to contribute to the shape of our agency, manage high profile clients and put yourself and the agency on the map. All in a family friendly, flexible and collaborative working environment.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
– The team at Apparent
- Contact Name: Linda Jones
- Contact Email: email@example.com