Senior Account Director
Posted 27 Jan 2021
Closes 26 Feb 2021
Hello Social has grown to be the largest independent social media agency in Australia. We ideate complex and creative marketing campaigns for the likes of Uber, Amazon and many more. We once dropped Influencers off at the Melbourne Cup in a helicopter!
Our team of 30+ consists of producers, community managers, ads experts, account directors and strategists. If a client has a need in social media, we can execute it!
We have a large open plan office next to The Winery in Surry Hills and a culture that embraces learning and change.
We currently have 2 BAU/retainer teams that have between 4-6 team members who manage between 3-6 clients each. Your job is to manage one of the teams, helping them grow professionally, and personally whilst achieving the goals of their clients concurrently.
In a nutshell you will be:
· Managing and developing the people in your team
· Providing guidance on complicated account management issues
· Knowing industry best practice in social media marketing strategy
· Be a source of social media knowledge for your team
There is also an opportunity for the right candidate, to join the leadership team at the agency.
· An extreme technical knowledge of social media as you will need to answer & solve complex questions & problems.
· 2+ years managing a team (desirable, but not critical)
· 3+ years agency experience
· 4+ years social media marketing experience
· Ability to produce a complex social media marketing strategy
· Great time management skills as you will need to juggle multiple clients at once
· Extensive experience in developing engaging content
Hello Social is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and people of all backgrounds to apply