Senior Acccount Executive
Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 10 Aug 2018
Closes 9 Sep 2018
Do you want to work for a successful and creative PR agency in a fun, relaxed office on fantastic beauty, health, lifestyle, eco, food and fitness clients? Are you a driven, passionate Account Manager or a Senior Account Executive looking to take the next step in your career? If so, we want to hear from you!
Who we are
DLPR is a boutique public relations agency specialising in consumer lifestyle brands. Established in 2007, DLPR prides itself on delivering stand-out campaigns, creative strategies and exceptional media coverage for its clients.
DLPR is now on the lookout for a highly talented and creative Senior Account Executive or Account Manager with a passion for PR and a feverish desire to generate results and drive a number of PR campaigns including looking after two high profile, international beauty brands.
With support from an Account Executive, you will be required to:
- Manage multiple accounts, executing and delegating work on a day to day basis.
- Come up with creative ideas and executions for client campaigns.
- Maintain strong relationships with key media and clients alike.
- Ensure campaign objectives are met and clients are not only satisfied but delighted.
- Assist with new business pitches and proposals
- Prepare client plans
- Secure top level media coverage for clients
- Demonstrate a sunny disposition, an excellent sense of humour and a can do attitude.
Skills & Experience
With a minimum of 3 years of PR experience and a tertiary degree in communications or similar, the successful applicant will:
- Thrive in a deadline driven environment and be proactive, highly organised, motivated and confident.
- Have the experience, know-how and enthusiasm to achieve outstanding coverage results for clients.
- Have excellent writing skills, solid media contacts and the ability to communicate confidently with clients and media alike.
- Enjoy working independently within a small, but close-knit team of PR legends!
If you’re a high-achiever looking for a fabulous new opportunity, get in touch with us today by sending your CV and a personalised cover letter to [email protected].
Only those with appropriate Australian working visas will be considered.
- Contact Name: Dani Lombard
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.