Screen Printer Factory Hand
Posted 16 May 2019
Closes 15 Jun 2019
Our dynamic fast growing screen printing company; Super Special requires two motivated and experienced Screen Printer & Factory Hands on a casual basis. You will be required to work at a reliable and fast pace as it is high volume work attributed to timely deadlines for customers.
You must have the willingness to learn, commitment to the job & have the ability to work well under pressure. You must be able to follow written and verbal instructions in English, as well as perform basic mental arithmetic.
This role can be labour intensive, involves repetitive tasks & lifting is required. All other training is provided.
As a Screen Printer / Factory hand you will be required to perform the below duties;
- Stock control (receiving/dispatching)
- Practical stock handling and processing
- Assisting in packing and preparation departments
- Basic documentation & data entry
- Basic computer skills required (Word/Excel)
- Clean & maintain machinery & work areas
- Warehouse general cleaning/maintenance
- Apply work procedures at your level of training
- Assist with preparing inks, screens, & garments for production