Sales & Marketing Account Executive
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 12 Apr 2019
Closes 12 May 2019
GTI is a leading destination marketing and PR agency. We are on the lookout for an organised, smart, creative Marketing Account Executive with social media and content development expertise, to join our growing team.
The right candidate will be a savvy operator with solid consumer marketing skills, preferably with some experience in digital and social media marketing. They will have a passion for travel and a willingness to work hard within a great team. They will get the opportunity to work on incredible clients, all within the tourism space and be involved in delivering creative, and integrated campaigns.
About the Role
As a Marketing Executive, you will work with experienced Account Directors and Managers to implement annual marketing programmes including always on content marketing, community management and integrated campaigns for key clients including overseas tourist boards such as Vanuatu Tourism Office, Chile Tourism Board, travel wholesalers and hotel groups. The key focus of the role will be increasing awareness and sales (visitor arrivals and revenue) for key clients.
Day to day activities will include:
- Ideation of campaign solutions for clients including: content & video partnerships, consumer marketing and events.
- Support the Marketing team in the implementation of annual marketing plans and project manage specific projects within these plans
- Project management, implementation, measurement and monitoring of digital and social campaigns
- Copywriting and creation of inspiring travel content for marketing assets, EDM’s, destination-training materials, social media campaigns and more
- Assist in the management of social media channels and implementation of paid campaigns
- Industry liaison – conduct regular sales calls & training with key industry partners
- Coordinate B2C & B2B events including multi-city road shows and activations
- Measure and report marketing results across all channels with all relevant metrics to create monthly and annual reports on sales & marketing activities
- Attending industry events to represent clients when required
We are looking for a bit of an all-rounder, someone who can assist with client account management work while also possessing digital marketing, community management and content creation skills. If you have skills in Photoshop, Premier Pro please call this out.
Here is what the ideal candidate will look like:
- Around 2 year’s experience consumer marketing (with a focus on digital, content and social media marketing)
- Experience in or exposure to the travel industry or a keen interest in establishing a long term career in this industry
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritise competing demands.
- A solid, clear communicator with some experience communicating to clients and/or stakeholders on projects
- Experience using email software such as MailChimp.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google Search Console and Google Analytics or similar.
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager and Facebook Ad Manager
- Skills in content production (video, photography and Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Premier Pro) would be a massive advantage
- We offer a friendly, supportive and flexible working environment
- The opportunity to work with experienced, strategic tourism marketing professionals
- You will have freedom to contribute to ideas and innovation
- You will do great work for some of the best brands in the industry
- The content you work on will be inspiring and interesting
- You will have a varied, interesting and challenging role with the opportunity to grow
If you’re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no other, we’re ready to open our doors to you.
If this isn’t the right role for you, we’d also love to hear from you so you can be the first in line to be considered when a new opportunity comes up
- Contact Name: Andrea
- Contact Email: [email protected]