NSW - Byron Bay, Lismore & Far North Coast
Posted 27 Sep 2021
Closes 27 Oct 2021
Based out of our beautiful Kingscliff beach-side HQ, you will be working in a small fun-loving team to manage the successful growth and on-budget performance of all sales channels. You will be accountable for managing the online store and its end-to-end performance, developing and implementing online strategy and accelerating growth on a global scale. You will be dedicated to developing and executing the brand’s digital merchandising strategies to maximise sales and drive conversion. You will be adept at identifying opportunities at all customer touch-points, as well as establishing and improving on key performance indicators. You will also be managing our wholesale customers and working to expand this area of our business.
- Accountable for department budget performance and meeting sales targets.
- Work closely with our digital marketing consultant on the expansion and optimisation of the brand’s organic and paid digital channels to meet the objectives of the online business.
- Maintenance and development of the brand website to deliver a functional and progressive online experience through UX, eCommerce initiatives, SEO optimisation and online marketing tactics.
- Product merchandising in alignment with digital calendar to increase sales, conversion and overall site aesthetic.
- Ensuring merchandising of all categories reflects a strong merchandising strategy – best sellers, repeated styles, restocked pre-orders, high volume units and strong social performers
- Managing customer service and the customer experience.
- Managing wholesale sales and driving the relationships with retailer accounts/distributors and managing opportunity pipelines to penetrate the market nationally.
- Engagement in troubleshooting eCommerce issues and monitoring web analytics and reports to improve the effectiveness of all digital channels.
- Product management and upload, including image upload, product description, tagging and SEO optimisation
- Ensure the uploading of new products to the site is actioned in a timely manner and to company standard
- Assigning and managing product tags and collections
- Ensuring product descriptions are in line with company standard and SEO best practice.
- You will be experienced in ecommerce and wholesale sales for a fashion or similar brand.
- Analytical and data-driven, optimising success & conversions, a strong team-player & people person with creative flair.
- Super passionate about the eCommerce & Retail industry, and a genuine interest in developing a career in sales.
- Extensive experience with merchandise strategising and implementing successful content online
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work confidently under pressure
- Exceptional communication skills and people management experience is highly desired
- Extensive experience trading eCommerce platforms
- Demonstrated experience with developing effective merchandising strategies
- Understanding of branding and its importance in the marketplace
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and use initiative
- Working knowledge of Mac operating systems and internet applications
- Experience in the fashion industry (essential)
- Copywriting experience or examples of previous work (ideal)
- If you’re an all-round good time gal or guy this job is for you!