NSW - Byron Bay, Lismore & Far North Coast
Posted 5 Apr 2021
Closes 5 May 2021
Love Mae is excited to be looking for a Sales Manager to join our Byron Bay team.
This newly created role is an excellent opportunity to combine your sales and customer service skills. Working closely with the director you will be responsible for all sales channels taking care of B2B and B2C sales, customer service, and showroom activities.
Love Mae is an Australian company, and our range can be found in some of the most beautiful shops around the world and online. We’ve recently undergone some shifts to support the evolution of our next chapter. We understand the importance of our community and to support our next phase of growth, we need you!
We’re passionate about respecting the Earth and take our roles as caretakers for the next generation seriously. We hope you do too!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Management of Wholesale (B2B) Sales : Maintenance of all wholesale accounts both in Australia and Internationally – order processing; range launch & presentations; Sourcing of potential stockists; management of sales channels; management of B2B marketing and promotions
- Management of Retail ( B2C) Sales : Processing of B2B orders; Customer service; Management and maintenance of B2B and third party sales channels; Logistics; Management of POS system.
- Management of Distributors : Maintenance of all current distributors: sourcing new partners: Logistics co-ordination; presentation of new ranges: stock allocations and management.
- Showroom Management : Assist with walk in and phone sales; manage stock levels; visual merchandising.
You’re an organised multi tasker with a hands on approach to all aspects of your work.
You’re comfortable in a fast paced environment , you thrive on achieving goals and establishing strong relationships.
- 2 years + experience in sales with a focus on wholesale account management.
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously; think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent computer skills – Advanced excel and knowledge of Dear systems highly regarded.
- Energetic with a passion for children’s homewares and interiors.
Please prepare a cover letter addressing this job directly, with examples of your work, and include a current CV and email email@example.com
The role is based in our Byron Bay studio and is permanent part time with a minimum of 27 hours (negotiable) and package to reflect experience.
- Contact Name: Peta Oneill
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org