Sales Executive - Yacht charter
Posted 13 Sep 2021
Closes 13 Oct 2021
About Ahoy Club
Ahoy Club is a global, online marketplace for Superyachts. We create unrivalled experiences for our customers by connecting them with over 4,000 yachts around the world. Founded in 2018, Ahoy Club has completely changed how the yachting industry does business by challenging the norm, leveraging technology, and delivering exceptional customer service. We have recently launched our new platform and bookings engine (think ‘Airbnb for superyachts’), are rapidly growing and very excited to be expanding the team.
Based in Sydney, this is a causal role working as an Ahoy Club Sales Executive. This is an exciting opportunity to join the business at a critical time of growth and plenty of room for progression as we grow our tech to be the #1 consumer platform for chartering yachts anywhere in the world. You will be responsible for qualifying and handling day charter bookings within Australia.
Key roles & responsibilities
- Qualify and handle day charter bookings for clients, companies, and alliance partners
- Drive acquisition within the charter market via inbound leads and outbound client prospecting
- Nurture and engage our existing client base, as well as seek opportunities to grow our client network
- Nurture and engage our yacht partners and keep yacht listings up to date
- Charter admin support as required
What we’re looking for
- Determination and a can-do attitude are an absolute must.
- Sales, problem-solving, negotiation and upselling skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and overall communication skills.
- Highly organised with attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment (we move fast!).
- Proficient computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Office, Excel, HubSpot highly regarded).
- Graduate qualification and/or business experience.
- Clear demonstration of Ahoy Club values and culture.
Anticipation fulfils our ambitions
Honesty is our core
Operational excellence is 101
Youthful enthusiasm will never die
CLUB – we are one team with one mission, we enjoy our successes, and we make it fun for all
There is excitement in knowing that everyone you work with has a tremendous impact on a larger dream and vision, and you can see that impact day in and day out. We embrace, encourage and drive change. We keep things simple and always keep an open mind. We often do things outside of our job description and we are agile in adapting to anything. Taking on work, outside our normal accountabilities makes us feel energised and inspired. We meet, speak, debate and iterate on a regular basis with our colleagues and our customers, actively pursuing growth and learning. We celebrate success, learn from our failures and most importantly… we have fun!
Is to provide the best customer service that anyone has ever experienced in luxury travel.