Sales Executive - Programmatic
Posted 11 Jun 2021
Closes 11 Jul 2021
Pedestrian Group is looking for a Sales Executive to join our Programmatic team. As our preferred candidate, you will demonstrate a natural ability to build relationships and deliver on personal sales targets.
Reporting to the National Group Programmatic Manager, your role will be to cultivate and grow Pedestrian Group’s client base within your allocated agency patch. You will be responsible for crafting best-in-market responses to client briefs, as well as proactively identifying and unlocking new client opportunities.
You will be joining Pedestrian Group during an exciting phase of growth, with the opportunity to work across some of Australia’s most loved brands including Pedestrian.TV, Refinery29, VICE, Business Insider, Gizmodo, Kotaku & Lifehacker.
- Manage a portfolio of clients across Media Agencies and Trading Desks
- Manage and grow existing client revenue, as well as prospecting for new clients, to exceed personal sales targets
- Provide best-in-market advertising solutions and responses to brief for our clients
- Work with the Partnerships team, leveraging our broader product portfolio to unlock larger client partnerships
- Collaborate with the ad-operations team to ensure smooth campaign delivery
- Work with Programmatic operations to provide clients with mid and post-campaign analysis/insights
- Identify and execute on proactive client opportunities through the use of research and insights
- Effectively manage personal sales pipeline through the use of Pedestrian Group’s CRM system
- Maintain a consistent presence in market to build personal relationships and uncover revenue opportunities
As our preferred candidate, you will have:
- The desire to work in an unparalleled company culture where career development is fostered, and wins are celebrated
- 1-2 years experience in sales and/or account management, preferably within the media industry
- Love to learn, live to win and embrace (a little) organised chaos
- A passion for working collaboratively with both external and internal stakeholders to deliver positive business outcomes
- Disciplined sales reporting and account growth practices
If this sounds like the right role for you, in return, we offer the chance to work with a talented team, in a dynamic working environment where you’ll have the opportunity to grow your skills and career with one of Australia’s fastest growing digital media companies.
We believe in fearlessness and unfiltered creativity in everything we do. It’s just one of the reasons brands come to us for the boldest ideas and media campaigns.
If you want to become part of a truly diverse, fast paced media publisher then please apply now.
Go on, dive in and apply today.