Sales Development Representative Base+Comm OTE100k
Posted 26 Mar 2019
Closes 25 Apr 2019
2hats is a Sydney based startup that launched in 2018. Joining 2hats is an opportunity to influence the future of work and innovate student pathways. Through our technology we’re creating industry skills training that qualifies students for flexible, entry level positions. You’ll have a direct impact on the business and have a key role in our growth and success.
- We’re a team of seven, working from our “talent incubator” – a renovated warehouse in Surry Hills.
- We’re from diverse backgrounds and we value individuals who bring unique perspectives to the table in favour of innovation.
About the role
As an SDR you’ll work in our small sales team, directly selling the 2hats product to businesses.
- Strong written skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to think critically and to take initiative.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- This role would suit a current student (probably part-time) and willing to commit to four days per week or a recent grad (0- 2 years experience).
The 2hats SDR will be responsible for carrying out the following duties:
- Prospecting into the Enterprise market – either from a lead database or using your own lead generation methods
- Build sales pipeline
- Manage 2hats custom CRM system
- Creating your own sales collaterals as well as using company existing materials
- Making first contact with key decision makers and building initial rapport and learning their pain points
- Appointment setting for co-founder
Our team is a mix of talented students who live out our vision – working and studying as well as full-timers passionate about innovating and re-inventing the recruitment process entirely. We’re a supportive family who are bonded by the common goal to be trailblazers, transforming career pathways for students!
$60k per annual base + comm, OTE $100k
We offer competitive remuneration, as well as:
- Flexible work policy
- Work closely with co-founders and with other business functions.
- Gym membership for full-time staff
Email directly to [email protected]
1. Send us your resume
2. and a short introduction of yourself and what drives you to do business development, you have a choice of either using written format or upload a video. (video is preferred). We are always looking for innovative people, individuals who can think outside the box, feel free to be creative in this part.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.