Sales Associate (Full-Time)
Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Posted 14 Feb 2020
Closes 15 Mar 2020
- Global leader in custom tailoring
- Exciting career and development opportunities
- Diverse and challenging role
P Johnson Tailors are leaders in tailored clothing with a mission to dress people better. As a growing business, they are currently looking for a passionate and hardworking member to join the Femme team. Based in Paddington, Sydney, the position will report directly to the Senior tailor. The role will be an integral part of growing the P Johnson Femme brand.
The role is responsible for providing tailored experiences to each client, developing their client database and fostering long-term relationships, and ensuring the correct execution of all P Johnson Femme operating procedures.
While experience in tailoring is certainly not necessary, passion is an absolute must. This isn’t a run of the mill sales gig – we’re looking for people who want a career in tailoring, and are passionate to drive our Femme brand forward.
We will ensure we equip you with the training and tools required to engage with our Femme clients, back-office duties such as processing client orders, and work to both team and individual sales incentives.
In addition you will have:
- Previous experience in a sales environment (preferably luxury)
- Passion for tailoring
- Ability to excel in a high-end client facing environment
- Exceptional sales techniques to drive sales and deliver results
- Strong communication skills and a professional manner
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
Must be available to work Tuesday-Saturdays.
If you want to be a part of a dynamic team and are looking for the next opportunity, please forward your CV and cover letter. Please email Maureen at email@example.com and include a resume and cover letter explaining your passion for the industry that we love so much.
- Contact Name: Maureen Kelly-Pain
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org