Posted 1 Jul 2020
Closes 31 Jul 2020
Bondi Wash is a young, highly ethical, fast-growing Australian business that makes beautiful, innovative natural products for the home, baby, body and dog. It has achieved international success with exports to Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Europe and China.
Bondi Wash requires a high calibre retail store manager to manage both retail stores across the whole week – weekends included.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone passionate about natural products and retail, who enjoys working with people and taking initiative.
Success in the role requires someone who:
- is kind, has high integrity and is great with customers
- can manage both stores and staff
- is highly dependable and reliable
- has an engaging, friendly, patient communication style
- has a low-ego, flexible approach and willingness to take on growing responsibilities
- has previous experience in retail in a similar role
- has great personal presentation
- has an interest and awareness in natural products
- ability to work independently
- is polite and trustworthy
- has extremely high attention to detail
- recruiting, training, supervising staff
- creating and managing rosters to ensure store open as required
- maintaining store presentation to a high level
- exceptional customer service with detailed information about the products and brand
- developing customer loyalty and advocacy
- ordering stock and managing stock control
- processing payments
Please send resumes and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.