Retail Assistant - Homeware & Gifts
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 27 Jun 2019
Closes 27 Jul 2019
Retail Assistant – Homeware & Gifts
– Full Time 5 Days. Weekend flexibility a must.
– Australia’s leading gift and homewares store
A typical day in the job:
– Proactively assisting customers with enquiries, with a follow-up mentality
– Merchandising and basic styling to keep our store looking fresh and innovative
– Processing stock deliveries in an efficient manner.
– Working with the media team to keep our online platforms up-to-date and user-friendly
– Going beyond for your colleagues and customers, with a focus on sales and service
What we are looking for:
The success of our business is based largely on an energetic team, where enthusiasm is a given. We foster a team-orientated environment, priding ourselves on our willingness to jump in and help each other – always with a smile.
You will have a flexible roster that will see you happily working some weekend days as well as some extra hours leading up to the Christmas period.
Customer service experience and passion for design
What’s on offer:
– Scope to grow into a management position if you consistently perform well
– A beautiful, newly refurbished space with high ceilings and natural light to die for!
– A close-knit, friendly and supportive team that appreciate a healthy working environment
– Staff discounts for the savvy decorator
– A chance to sell and advocate some of the world’s best homeware brands
If you’re interested in joining an awesome team of talented individuals, send us your resume and a paragraph or two telling us about how you can add value to this iconic
business: [email protected]
- Contact Name: Chris Tourgelis
- Contact Email: [email protected]