Receptionist/Space Coordinator - Bondi
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 1 Feb 2019
Closes 3 Mar 2019
Reception/coworkspace coordinator – in our Bondi Junction coworkspace
WOTSO the innovative workspace provider taking over Australia (and beyond, if we have anything to say about it) is currently on the lookout for awesome people to join our team!
We’re looking for outgoing, confident individuals who can help us bring in new members to the space, work to build a community through events planning and execution and above all keep the space looking great. If you’ve got an eye for detail, a passion for customer service and the drive to get the job done, then drop us a line with your resume and cover letter.
What is WOTSO you ask? Check us out here: www.wotso.com
Still need to know more? Here’s what we’re looking for/what you need to bring to the table.
Skills/Attributes guaranteed to get you a second glance:
- If you have experience in reception and/or customer service, retail or hospitality environments.
- Enjoy human interaction – there’s a lot of it in this role, so if you’re not a people person, this one’s not for you.
- Friendly, approachable.
- An eagle eye for detail. The ‘sell’ in our business is all about first impressions and the space/our team must be looking their best at all times.
- Good admin skills, organised.
- Be up for the challenge. At WOTSO we champion continued development and like people who love a challenge. You don’t grow by staying in your comfort zone.
Some of the stuff you’ll do:
- Be the “go to” person for members and their guests
- Answering and re-directing incoming calls
- Ordering and stocking of groceries, stationery
- Maintaining tidy presentation of reception and communal areas
- Management of meeting room bookings
- Arranging couriers
- Taking member payments via the eftpos facility
- Assisting in event coordination and planning
- Incoming and outgoing mail management
- Showing members around the space and setting up memberships
- Providing support, as needed to management
NO AGENCIES PLEASE