Receptionist - Coworking space - Manly
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West, North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 24 Jan 2020
Closes 23 Feb 2020
WOTSO is workspace made easy! With over 17 locations and lots more on the horizon we’re looking for friendly, hardworking, outgoing, confident individuals who have a passion for people and love customer service!
If you’ve got an eye for detail then drop us a line with your resume and cover letter.
What is WOTSO? Check us out: www.wotsoworkspace.com.au
Still need to know more? Here’s what we’re looking for/what you need to bring to the table.
Skills/Attributes guaranteed to get you a second glance:
- Previous experience in customer service, especially retail or hospitality environments.
- Bubbly, friendly and approachable, every person that walks through our door will receive a hello and a warm welcome from you.
- Enjoy human interaction – there’s a lot of it in this role, so if you’re not a people person, this one’s not for you.
- An eagle eye for detail. The ‘sell’ in our business is all about first impressions and the space/our team must be looking their best at all times.
- Be a grown up. Whilst we have a great support team in place and a social culture, any WOTSO role is all about owning your decisions and being able to take the initiative.
- Be up for the challenge. At WOTSO we champion continued development and like people who love a challenge. You don’t grow by staying in your comfort zone.
Duties & Responsibilities
Be the go to person for members and visitors
Be the friendly face of our WOTSO space
Conduct workspace tours
Help build and develop a community through excellent service, events planning, execution and above all keep the space looking great
Build and develop member relations
Onboard new members
Maintain the workspace, stock kitchens, order groceries for the space
Be creatively involved in community building activities
Help develop the ‘vibe’ of the workspace to enhance community
Manage meeting room hire and presentation
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
- Contact Name: Clare Simmons
- Contact Email: email@example.com