Receptionist & Administration Assistant
Posted 14 Aug 2019
Closes 13 Sep 2019
We are looking for a highly organised and professional Receptionist & Administration Assistant who has a bright personality and excellent interpersonal and presentation skills. You will need the ability to multi-task, work quickly and accurately on the computer and be comfortable working autonomously in a busy environment. We’re seeking someone with a proactive and helpful attitude who will bring their positive energy to our fun and hardworking team.
- Welcoming visitors and answering phones, directing incoming emails and mail.
- Assisting the Buying team with fast and accurate data entry.
- Assisting the Online Store; handling customer queries, processing online orders and helping with digital marketing.
- Providing exceptional Customer Service and follow-up of customer queries originating from both in-store and online.
- Handling cash, banking and operating EFTPOS systems.
- Sending weekly reports to management.
- General administrative tasks such as; booking flights and making travel arrangements, maintaining and ordering stationery and kitchen supplies, arranging catering for meetings and running any office errands as required.
- Organising events, meetings and conferences.
- Assist members of the wider management team as required.
- Current drivers license and your own car.
- Intermediate Excel, Outlook and Word skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Friendly and conscientious.
- Positive, reliable, organised individual with a can-do attitude.
- Team player.
- High level of organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
Make sure to include in your cover letter, why you want to work for Matchbox and why you think you’d excel in this role. We look forward to hearing from you!