PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 24 Apr 2019
Closes 24 May 2019
Boutique creative communications agency is seeking to employ a PR Executive whom possesses existing experience and media contacts within Australia.
The role is ideal for someone whom enjoys working on a combination of Beauty, Fashion, Premium and Lifestyle clients and brands specifically and thrives on the diversity of securing coverage for clients in both traditional media as well as delivering digital content and promotional activity aligned to greater client marketing and communications strategies.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 12-18 months experience working and servicing a range of brands with some existing media relations and contacts across Australian media channels, print publications, digital PR channels and Broadcast environments with regards to Radio and TV.
Key requirements of the role will include:
* Experience in running PR programs include long form coverage, article instigation and pitch writing, brand profile work and high profile PR campaigns including working with brand aligned experts and personalities supporting by senior management.
* Experienced in developing, managing and executing print and digital campaigns on behalf of clients including guided integration of paid and non-paid brand aligned experts and personalities for the purpose of building campaign activity and brand awareness and/or story telling.
* Event management experience and interest including execution skills, promotional and activation experience, sourcing and securing sponsorship and partnership program leverage and supported activation including ambassador programs and events.
* Strong Account Management skills, working with clients and support staff as the day to day to contact with regards to report development, coverage tracking and monitoring as well as collaborating with internal and external contacts.
* Excellent writing skills
* Strong Time management and high level organisation skills
* Shows Passion, Initiative and a positive “can do” attitude
* Work independently, but also as part of a team and interested in working with an extended marketing team including Creative and Content production, Social media, Influencer management and Digital marketing teams.
* Staff Management and mentoring skills with regards to internship programs
* Promotional and retail partner activation exposure and interest
* Marketing led with the ability to build programs, promotions and ideas to build brands and drive business supported by agency management.
This role is ideal for someone who enjoys working with both traditional media and the development of Digital PR marketing programs daily to implement and deliver PR coverage and partnerships with the support of Management and driving strong editorial placements and coverage through existing and growing contacts.
The role is perfect for an experienced PR Account Co-Ordinator or Junior PR Account Executive whom wants to take the next step in their learning and career development and wishes to grow and develop heightened strategic PR skills under the mentorship of agency management where programs are driven by consumer insight and the opportunity to work alongside in house creative, digital, influencer and social management teams.
- Contact Name: HR Department
- Contact Email: [email protected]