Posted 13 Apr 2021
Closes 13 May 2021
SGC Media is a Brisbane-based music publicity and media company. Our ten-year history has included working on 20 ARIA top ten albums and singles, 18 gold, platinum and multi-platinum records, numerous sold-out tours and festivals and countless Hottest 100 entries. Our current clients include the Next Exit Festival, BIGSOUND, Amazon Music, The Queensland Music Trails, John Butler, Hope D, Didirri, Savannah In The Round Festival, Skinnyfish Music and more. In the past we’ve had the pleasure of working on albums and tours for 50 Cent, NYE In The Park, One Love Festival, Tegan & Sara, Gurrumul, Jose Gonzalez and more. We also run the online media outlets Purple Sneakers, Countrytown and The Faction as well as professional tools including Radio Monitor.
We tell and amplify the stories of artists and events that impact lives through music.
For the first time in years, we’re hiring and are on the hunt for someone who can build a professional home with us and have input into the future direction of our business, not just create amazing results for our clients.
The successful applicant will:
– Have a minimum of three years’ experience in music or events publicity
– Have demonstrated relationships in media
– Have experience managing projects including client liaison, strategic direction and reporting
– Have a genuine love of music
– Have a demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
– Have a knowledge of social media and its ability to enhance campaigns
– Have a solid writing ability and knowledge of general office software including basic graphic manipulation
– Have the ability to work in a flexible environment that respects its employees and its clients
– Have an interest in networking and finding new clients for our team to care for
- Contact Name: Stephen Green
- Contact Email: email@example.com