Public Relations Intern
Posted 12 Feb 2019
Closes 14 Mar 2019
Title: Public Relations Intern
The Red Republic is an agency of creative communicators specialising in PR, Social Community Management, Digital, Experiential and Events.
If your friends, work mates, tutors or family would say you are a bright, brave, creative, ambitious and thoroughly enjoy pushing the boundaries then an internship at The Red Republic could be just the ticket! You will be working across lifestyle, retail, property, tech and consumer brands.
We are looking for interns to join our team for 2 days a week for a 3 month placement.
- – Learning copywriting and editing- social media, snippet writing for features and pitches
- – Learning to develop media and influencer database
- – Desk top research
- – Learning about product send outs and assisting with media gift bags
- – General ad hoc duties
- All expenses that are incurred whilst working will be covered (taxi services, out of pocket costs)
- Internship can be accredited to any relevant study requirements an subjects
- We provide written references at the completion of the internship
Interested? Please send us your CV with a cover letter to [email protected]
Contact: Peta Frost
Contact email: [email protected]
- Contact Name: Peta Frost
- Contact Email: [email protected]