Boutique communications agency which specialised in the full service management of public relations for a variety of brands across the Beauty, Fashion, Luxury and Lifestyle arenas is seeking the assistance of a Public Relations Intern to join their successful agency and work across a diverse range of brands and categories.
As an intern you will work alongside the Directors and a dedicated PR teams to provide support and assistance across a variety of areas gaining end to end exposure to all aspects of a growing media agency.
As part of the Internship, you will be required to assist across the following areas:
- PR Stock Management
- Media Monitoring, copy writing, distribution and follow up of media releases.
- Co-Ordination of PR Activities under supervision
- Co-Ordinate media send outs
- PR performance tracking and scanning
- Weekly and Monthly PR coverage report development and updating
- Assist with Event planning and development
- Manage competitions and giveaways on behalf of our clients
- Database management
- Review media presence and placement and provide analysis
- Arrange despatch and fulfilment of PR request for the media and on behalf of clients
Key Requirements are:
- Computer Literate including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excelling written and communications skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking
- Team Player
- Highly organised
- Accuracy, attention to details and listening skills are a must
Internships are available from the 1st September 2017. Preference would be to work 1-2 days per week and ideally a university students or someone completing a tertiary degree or course where an internship is required for study and degree or diploma completion.
N.B. This internship can be accredited to relevant tertiary degree/study requirements.