Public Relations Account Coordinator
Posted 13 May 2019
Closes 12 Jun 2019
Adhesive Sydney is on the hunt for a switched-on, energetic and enthusiastic Public Relations Account Coordinator to join the team in a temp to perm position. The successful candidate will be a persuasive communicator, nimble operator, creative and solutions-focused thinker. Most importantly, the successful candidate will be ambitious and hungry to learn.
This is an entry-level opportunity that would suit a recent university graduate, or someone with industry experience gained through past internships – looking to continue in communications.
A bit about us:
We’re an award-winning, integrated communications agency with offices in Sydney, Auckland and London offering consultancy for brands across consumer, corporate and trade. We help our clients build and execute creative and strategic communications programmes to solve business challenges, from growing brand awareness, product launches, CSR, corporate reputation and issues management, through to content creation, social strategy and community management as well as influencer, ambassador and stakeholder liaison.
Our people are talented, nice, friendly and hardworking. We work in a supportive environment led by an executive team dedicated to staff development and growth.
We work with leading local and international brands including THE ICONIC, Sony, Dyson, SEEK, TripAdvisor, Singapore Tourism Board, Discover Los Angeles (to name a few!).
We’re committed to treating our staff well. A couple of the perks you’ll enjoy include:
- More free time – our staff get extra annual leave each year.
- Summer hours – during summer we shut the doors at 4pm every day.
- Jet Set Go – an annual competition for staff to experience working in either our Auckland or London office for a fortnight.
- Opportunity to take part in the Adhesive Academy – our in-house training program offering staff the chance to upskill their creative, production, digital marketing and strategic planning skill set.
- Regular team social activities and outings.
- Daily media coverage monitoring, analysis, numerical reporting and campaign evaluation
- Team administration, from arranging couriers to ordering coffees
- Working with teams to ideate fresh, creative story angles we can take to media
- Research, from identifying relevant influencers, media or suppliers and product for events, providing costs and rationale
- Speaking to media and suppliers on the phone, by email and in person – developing strong relationships and identifying opportunities
- Supporting with agency and client social media content creation
- On the ground event activation support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic to learn with a positive can-do attitude.
- Highly organised with practical knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and G Suite.
- A proactive ‘self-starter’ who takes lots of initiative.
- Strong personal time management
- Genuine interest in pursuing a career in communications, predominantly in earned media + PR
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, or if you’ve any questions, please send us your CV together with a cover letter, telling us:
- A bit about yourself and your passions – we want to know who you are and what makes you tick!
- What you’re looking for in your next/new role with Adhesive?
- Where you’ve previously worked and what you’re most proud of?