Project Manager/Office Assistant
Posted 6 Mar 2019
Closes 27 Mar 2019
Who we are
Wordfetti is a copywriting house dedicated to helping great brands stand out in their industry through strategic thinking, the understanding of consumer psychology and words. We believe in being good humans, not settling for mediocre, being driven by curiosity, and seeing each of our client projects as an experience and an honour, as opposed to a transaction. We are a small yet close-knitted team with a myriad of talents and experience that is rapidly growing. Hence why you are reading this now!
Because of our growth, we are on the hunt for a Project Manager/Office Assistant to join us so we can ensure our wheels are always in motion, the gears are oiled and the back-end of what we do runs smoothly.
Responsibilities of the role
- Management of Wordfetti’s central email inbox.
- Client liaison, organising meetings with our incredible clients and onboarding them. (We’ve got a workflow created for you already!)
- Ability to project manage/be across multiple projects at any one time, and be one step ahead of the game (you will also have the help of our PM system, Monday.com).
- Work as part of a team, and hold the ability to take charge and manage where required.
- Ensure our client experience is top notch, and that tasks are prioritised, timelines are met, projects are on budget and clients are kept up to date.
- Ability to communicate effectively, efficiently and confidently to our clients and our audience (via email, on the phone, or face to face), as well as to the team.
- Coordination of travel, itineraries, and organisation of workshops.
- Ad hoc administration tasks around the studio (both virtually and in-person) as and when required.
- A 150%er, not just a 100%er. A Marie Kondo of everything (streamlining and creating systems/bettering processes make you giddy), making you the ultimate to-do list ticker and organisation powerhouse.
- Strong work ethic, a supportive team-player, and are a go-getter (someone who thinks one step ahead).
- A self-starter, proactive, solutions-focused, able to work autonomously, and enjoys delivering the creme de la creme of client experiences.
- Ability to actively contribute to the continuous growth and development of our brand Wordfetti.
- High attention to detail skills (essential), organised, adaptable, and are able to get things done, and done well, with minimal instruction.
- Has a positive contagious energy. Is friendly, supportive, creative and have a knack for punchy addictive copy. (No boring emails found here!)
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written) – because after all, we are a copywriting studio.
We are looking for a good human who is committed and shares the same values as us and someone who prefers to work for a brand, instead of owning their own.
For extra “WOW” and XP – you may also hold design/graphic design, bookkeeping, Xero and/or project management skills and hold agency experience.
Minimum of 12 hours per week, Brisbane based preferred (Role is primarily remote, to begin with, but at least once a week/fortnight, you would work in our Brisbane based office). With the possibility of more hours/permanency.
To apply, please use this form, and attach your CV, a cover letter (with a link to your favourite GIF in the letter) and submit by 5pm AEST 27 March 2019.
Knowledge and experience of Apple (Mac) programs and the Office Suite essential.
- Contact Name: Anita Siek
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.