Programmatic Sales Manager
Posted 4 May 2021
Closes 3 Jun 2021
Pedestrian Group is looking for a gun Sales Manager to join our Programmatic sales team. You will have a natural hunger for sales and a demonstrated ability to deliver and exceed on personal sales targets.
Reporting to the National Group Programmatic Manager, your role will be to cultivate, grow and expand Pedestrian Group’s client base within your allocated patch. You will be responsible for crafting best-in-market solutions in response to client briefs, as well as unlocking new client opportunities through proactives.
You will be joining Pedestrian Group during an exciting phase of growth, with the opportunity to work across some of Australia’s most loved brands including Pedestrian.TV, VICE, Refinery29, Business Insider, Gizmodo & Kotaku.
- Manage a sizeable portfolio of clients across Media Agencies and Trading Desks
- Manage and grow existing client revenue, as well as prospecting for new clients, to exceed personal sales targets
- Provide best-in-market advertising solutions and responses to brief for our clients
- Work with the Pedestrian Partnerships team to generate larger client partnerships across the broader business product portfolio
- Collaborate with the ad-operations team to ensure smooth campaign delivery to exceed campaign benchmarks
- Identify and execute on pro-active client opportunities through the use of research and insights
- Work with Programmatic ops to provide clients with mid & post-campaign analysis and insights
- Effectively manage personal sales pipeline through the use of Pedestrian Group’s CRM system
- Maintain a consistent presence in market, hitting your meeting quota to build personal relationships and uncover revenue opportunities
As our preferred candidate, you will have:
- The desire to work in an unparalleled company culture where career development is fostered, and wins are celebrated
- 3+ years’ experience in a media sales role, preferably within Programmatic
- Love to learn, live to win and embrace (a little) chaos
- Passionate about technology and a demonstrated knowledge of the ad-tech ecosystem/competitive set
- Knowledge of the programmatic and digital ad-tech ecosystem is mandatory including SSPs, ad serving & DMPs
- Disciplined sales reporting and account growth practices
If this sounds like the right role for you, in return, we offer the chance to work with a talented team, in a dynamic working environment where you’ll have the opportunity to grow your skills and career with one of Australia’s fastest growing digital media companies.
We believe in fearlessness and unfiltered creativity in everything we do. It’s just one of the reasons brands come to us for the boldest ideas and media campaigns.
If you want to become part of a truly diverse, fast paced media publisher then please apply now.
Go on, dive in and apply today.
- Contact Name: Sam Hannaford
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org