Posted 12 Feb 2019
Closes 14 Mar 2019
Pedestrian Group is at an exciting phase of programmatic growth and we\’re looking for an ambitious individual to join the team to help sell, implement, manage and optimize our client\’s campaigns.
Pedestrian Group\’s private marketplace is in a strong position and we\’re looking for an enthusiastic team player to help keep up with the demand.
We are recruiting for an exciting newly developed role that will assist the National Programmatic Manager and sales team with the day to day implementation and optimisation of programmatic deals across multiple platforms and supply partners. Working across Pedestrian.TV, Business Insider, POPSUGAR, Gizmodo Group and more.
The Programmatic Executive will adopt a revenue-oriented, commercial mindset to uncover and identify the marketing needs, challenges and objectives of our clients and present the appropriate solution from our comprehensive suite, that deliver exceptional results. You will utilise your ad-tech knowledge and relationships to uncover strategic opportunities and manage an effective sales cycle.
As our preferred candidate, you will have:
- The desire to work in an unparalleled company culture where career development is fostered and wins are celebrated.
- 2-3+ years\’ experience in media sales, sales support or Ad Ops role, preferably within a trading desk, publisher and/or media agency
- Detail-orientated, analytical, well-presented with strong digital media knowledge
- Passionate about technology and a demonstrated knowledge of the ad-tech ecosystem/competitive set
- Knowledge of the programmatic and digital ad-tech eco system is mandatory including SSPs, ad serving & DMPs
- Disciplined Sales reporting and account growth practices
- Experience working with Google Ad Manager or Appnexus preferred
In return, we offer the chance for you to work with a talented team, in a dynamic working environment where you\’ll have the opportunity to grow your skills and your career with an industry leader.
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.