Posted 12 Jul 2019
Closes 11 Aug 2019
Dinosaur Design’s is one of Australia’s leading design and manufacturing brands and we are looking for a new Machinery/Production Supervisor to join the team at our Redfern studio.
Working alongside the Production Manager and other Production Supervisors, the ideal candidate is someone who is hands on, organised and mechanically minded. Working with and supervising small teams is a key part of this role and prior experience is ideal.
Key duties include:
- – Providing basic machine maintenance and troubleshooting
- – Organising daily production activities and directing staff in their daily duties
- – Ensuring staff adhere to SOPs and other procedures
- – Work as an effective team member, ensuring that the whole team meets its commitments and that the people value being team members
- – Assist in introduction and ongoing training of staff on issues such as safety and job skills
- – Arranging parts and materials to be available to ensure uninterrupted production
The successful applicant will possess:
- – Experience operating machinery (hoists, etc)
- – Good verbal communication skills
- – Ability to assess problems and rectify were possible
- – Excellent time management skills for meeting deadlines
- – High degree of initiative and innovation and is able to get results without direct supervision
- – A proactive approach in resolving issues
Please email your resume and brief cover letter through to [email protected] with “Production Supervisor” as the subject line.
- Contact Name: Tom
- Contact Email: [email protected]