We are looking for a Production Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have exceptional client skills, organisation and creative vision. Someone who can adapt efficiently to any environment, with the right balance of experience, positivity and enthusiasm.
As we are a Sydney based company expanding into Melbourne the successful candidate will be supporting the set up of our office and team along with the day-to-day management of our video/digital productions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years working as a production coordinator at a production agency or within the TV/Film industry. High level of admin/coordinator experience desired
- Knowledge of TV production processes including, CAD, Dubsat, Council Permits/permissions, kids guardian and risk assessments
- Be able to work well under pressure and motivate the other team members
- Experience working with integration campaigns, including Digital and TV, highly desirable
- Be open to learning new processes and showcase the ability to pick up skills quickly
- Knowledge of both Mac and PC operating systems
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Keynote presentation software
- Knowledge of Xero and Workflow Max is desirable however not essential
- Ability to solve problems and demonstrate initiative and pro-active thinking
- Excellent communication, both written and oral
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- Ensure compliance with regulations and codes of practice
- Prioritise and manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines
- Ability to liaise with team members of all levels and clients
- Driver’s licence, preferred
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relations with key industry personnel.
- Coordinating shoots, including negotiating and booking crew, travel, casting, location sourcing, organising permits, sourcing props, general research and booking gear hire.
- Generating and distributing call sheets and production information to crew.
- Liaising and reporting to the Sydney Production Manager on receipts, invoices, crew and production expenses
- Assisting on shoots
- Manage client relationships.
Start date: ASAP
Sallary based on experience.
If this sounds like you and you would like to join the Elastic team, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Office located in Port Melbourne.