Posted 15 Feb 2019
Closes 1 Mar 2019
At Foxtel, we’re bringing television to Australians like never before. Our mission is to provide Australia’s best value streamed and live sport, movies, drama, news and entertainment experience.
We work as a team, we’re agile and we’re accountable. We put the customer first and we’re passionate about what we do. We have fun and we’re different, better, special.
As a Production Coordinator, you will report into the Senior Production Supervisor. You will be responsible for coordinating the Foxtel requirements & contracted deliverables for all scripted & unscripted productions within Foxtel Networks Australia.
- Liaise with production companies to ensure pre-production, production and post production are running efficiently and on schedule
- Ensure the correct deliverables information, screening process documents, tech specs, Foxtel opener and closer, Foxtel contact lists are supplied to the production companies
- Liaise with the production companies to ensure all departmental requirements (promo, marketing, digital, social, ad sales, publicity, etc) are delivered on time
- Support the Network Executive Producers with day to day tasks and keep track of their progress on the production checklist
- Support the Production Manager with day to day logistics of production and keep them apprised of any updates from production companies and internal departments
- Facilitating set visits and any ad hoc requests from internal stakeholders to the production company
- Co-ordinate and manage the post production screenings (both internal and external)
- Co-ordinate and distribute all production deliverables
- Co-ordinate and deliver all required distribution masters & deliverables
- Management of the Foxtel Production Media Room
- Ensure appropriate approvals and documentation are maintained throughout projects
- Effective communication and relationship management with all team members
- Professional and helpful communication and relationships with external production companies
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in TV production essential
- Intermediate MS Office Skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Attention to detail essential
- Must be a team player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enthusiastic and helpful attitude
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects & requests
- Ability to prioritise required actions
- Highly motivated and proactive with a desire to learn new skills
What’s in it for you?
We have a benefits program with something for everyone. But we’re in the entertainment business and we connect Australians to all the stories they love, so what would a Foxtel benefits program be without a free Foxtel subscription and discounted broadband!
Above all, we love entertainment and, if you do too, you’ll love working with us. So if you’re excited about this opportunity, please click ‘Apply now’.
- Contact Name: Foxtel
- Contact Email: [email protected]