Posted 10 Jul 2020
Closes 9 Aug 2020
• Assist Australia’s leading educational video company with productions
• Based in our Carlton office, Melbourne (currently working remotely)
• Initial 12 month fixed-term contract, preferably five days per week
Why join us?
Do you want to make a positive impact on the education of future generations? If the answer’s yes, then we want you here at ClickView. We believe in using the power of video to transform traditional education, allowing students and teachers to foster a creative and innovative educational environment, from wherever they are.
At ClickView, we look for passionate professionals who are seeking a hands-on role in a dynamic organisation. In turn, we invest in our staff to enhance overall team performance and achieve growth together. You can expect support and investment in your future career plus the day-to-day benefits of an open plan and vibrant work environment.
Are you ready to take your first step with us?
The role responsibilities:
- Office admin such as staff contracts, payroll, expense reports and petty cash balances
- Office orders / shopping and organisation
- Mastering final programs and uploading/archiving the material, along with metadata, to our online platform
- Exporting preview files and running quality control checks on all clips
- Resolving render issues / encoding and occasional assemble editing
- Fixing basic issues / errors in Adobe After effect / Premier Pro
- Preparing completed programs for other markets (countries) which includes voice over dubbing
- Post-shoot process which includes ingesting shoot footage, transcoding and syncing footage
- Assisting with schedules and helping manage the post production process and team.
- Pre-shoot assistance such audition advertising, crew / cast / bookings, picking up props, catering etc
- Communicating with the Sydney team
We are preferably looking for someone to work five days a week, but we may be flexible for the right candidate. We are looking for someone who has some industry experience, but the ability to grow with the company and continue to take on more responsibility.
- Completing or recently completed a media (or equivalent) degree or course
- Preferably at least one year of experience working in a production role
- Eagle eye attention to detail with a passion for perfection
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to work across multiple programs all at various stages of production
- The ability to problem solve, be proactive and work autonomously as well as in a team.
- Intermediate skills in the adobe suite – Premier Pro, Photoshop, encoder and after effects etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of encoding / transcoding footage into various formats / codecs
- Works well under pressure, prioritise with deadlines and willing to help others to meet their production timelines
- Proven passion in content production and a motivated Team Player
- On set experience with knowledge and skills using various cameras and shooting equipment
- Experience using Xero and Concur
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Extra paid Wellbeing and Volunteering leave
- Flexible working hours
- Tight, talented close-knit team (with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and London)
- Regular social events and conferences
Please apply here: https://apply.workable.com/clickview/j/D7EEAA0118/
- Contact Name: Ellie Jervis
- Contact Email: email@example.com