Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 14 Sep 2018
Closes 14 Oct 2018
Elastic Studios is a fast-paced, rapidly expanding Production Company that specialises in Video and Digital content.
We’re looking for a Production Assistant who is not afraid to jump in and get their hands dirty. At Elastic, no two days are the same, and we need someone who can adapt efficiently to any environment, with positivity, enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude.
The purpose of this role is to provide production support and administrative assistance to the Producers and Editors.
The successful candidate will be extremely well organised, confident and able to operate a Mac system. You will need to be a great communicator, energetic and passionate about the video production industry.
· Have previous experience in the video production, digital production, marketing or advertising industry. Ideally at least 12 months.
· Effective management of records and archiving systems
· An in-depth understanding of all areas of production, including post-production.
· Advanced Word, Excel, Keynote skills
· Excellence and accuracy in presentation of all documents and correspondence
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with all levels of management at advertising agencies and large corporations.
· Organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
· Absolute attention to detail, quality and timely execution of tasks
· Team player with a positive and ready to help attitude. Calm, relaxed with a ‘can do’ attitude at all times
· Responsible and reliable
· Ability to build and maintain excellent and ongoing relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues
· Bonus points for any editing/data wrangling skills.
· Must have a driver’s license.
· Coordinating shoots, including negotiating and booking crew, travel, casting, location sourcing, organising permits, sourcing props, general research and booking gear hire.
· Ingesting and selecting footage and maintaining camera equipment.
· Archive and maintain the Elastic footage library.
· Generating and distributing call sheets and production information to crew.
· Liaising and reporting to the Production Manager on receipts, invoices, crew and production expenses.
· Assisting on shoots.
· Willingness to work overtime as required.
If this sounds like you and you would like to join the Elastic team, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.