Product Developer - Denim
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 12 Sep 2018
Closes 12 Oct 2018
- Contribute to commercial collections that meet and exceed sales targets, delivering the correct margin to achieve profit targets
- Drive and facilitate on-time sample development and SMS
- Control costs associated with development and shipment of SMS sample sets
- Contribute to the efficient sampling of the collection overall, ensuring max efficiency from internal teams and vendors
- Create and maintain accurate records in all formats and systems
- Create detailed and accurate tech packs to produce samples reflecting the Designer’s product brief within key established price points
- Negotiate initial costs and book SMS sets with vendors; ensure accurate record keeping to enable invoice matching
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and demonstrate commercial acumen and professionalism at all times
- A minimum of 3 + years experience in a Product Development role.
- Strong knowledge of garment construction and textile development with specific denim experience.
- Proven success in developing high quality product with off shore suppliers.
- Prior experience and working within successful WS brands or retailers
- Proven success in taking action to further develop owns skills and knowledge
- GPG Days… 2 extra annual leave days – just because
- Fri YAY! – opportunity to work a 9 day fortnight (and get paid for 10!)
- Staff discount – a generous staff discount
- Parties and events
- Training and development opportunities