Do you live and breath all things Ksubi?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career as a Product Developer?
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual to join the team as Product Developer for Ksubi denim for a Full Time 12 month Maternity Leave contract.
As the Product Developer for Ksubi, you will be responsible for driving the success of your area in line with the overall strategy for wholesale. You will be a denim specialist, completely plugged into the international fashion market & with a passion for producing great product.
Key responsibilities include managing the full product development process from initial tech pack to sales. In this role you will work closely with sales, design, technical team, logistics and the supply chain team to ensure timely delivery of wholesale collections to market that meet commercial requirements. You will be accountable for fabric sourcing, on-time sample development & initial cost price negotiations, supporting the design process through to completion.
You will build and foster strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders, demonstrating resilience and agility when problem solving, always driving outcomes to business benefit.
As the Product Developer, your areas of responsibility will be:
- Contribute to commercial collections that meet and exceed sales targets, delivering the correct margin to achieve profit targets
- Drive and facilitate on-time sample development and SMS
- Control costs associated with development and shipment of SMS sample sets
- Contribute to the efficient sampling of the collection overall, ensuring max efficiency from internal teams and vendors
- Create and maintain accurate records in all formats and systems
- Create detailed and accurate tech packs to produce samples reflecting the Designer’s product brief within key established price points
- Negotiate initial costs and book SMS sets with vendors; ensure accurate record keeping to enable invoice matching
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and demonstrate commercial acumen and professionalism at all times
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 + years experience in a Product Development role.
- Strong knowledge of garment construction and textile development with specific denim experience.
- Proven success in developing high quality product with off shore suppliers.
- Prior experience and working within successful WS brands or retailers
- Proven success in taking action to further develop owns skills and knowledge
SO in return for your awesomeness, a handful of our perks are:
- GPG Days… 2 extra annual leave days – just because
- Fri YAY! – opportunity to work a 9 day fortnight (and get paid for 10!)
- Staff discount – a generous staff discount
- Parties and events
- Training and development opportunities
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role, then apply today!