PR & Wholesale Internship
Posted 18 Jan 2019
Closes 17 Feb 2019
OMGFIVE PR is seeking university students to intern with us. We are looking for candidates who can intern one day a week with a minimum three-month commitment.
This is an amazing opportunity to gain knowledge about the inner workings of a Fashion PR and Sales Agency and to work with some incredible Australian and International designers.
We are looking for people with a strong interest in Fashion PR and who really want to learn. Ideal candidates are proactive, organised, detail-orientated, professional and willing to have fun. Interns will be working closely with the showroom department learning the skills and knowledge required for an entry-level position. Interns will have an opportunity to assist at various events to observe and gain hands-on experience in a professional PR event environment.
- Product send outs
- Merchandising the showroom and organising the showroom
- Press scans
- Assisting with gifting
- Uploading new collections
- Assisting with season changeover.
- No Expenses will be covered.
- We require interns for one day a week each over a three-month period, with a letter of reference provided upon completion and the internship can be accredited to any relevant study requirements/subjects.
To apply, please email your interest to [email protected] and include “Internship” in the subject line.
Please also indicate the days you are available.
- Contact Name: Chloe
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.