Posted 6 Dec 2018
Closes 5 Jan 2019
Taurus is a privately owned, integrated strategic marketing and PR agency servicing smart entrepreneurs globally from our Sydney HQ for 22 years. Our home base and sweet spot is B2B tech companies but as our long term clients and captains of industry have branched into other sectors, so have we! We’ve had award wins with B2C and run big community campaigns too. Life at Taurus, is about doing great work with people we like.
Our clients range from SMEs to major ASX listed corporations here and overseas and we’ve made our name with a niche, highly specialised team on our ‘no bull’ promise of achieving outstanding results with personalised service.
We’re looking for PR/Communications students who are eager to learn and gain skills and industry experience. The internship will run for 2 days a week over 3 months!
- Learn about managing and updating coverage logs with media clippings
- Learn about maintaining media lists and databases
- Learn about managing social media platforms, including weekly content
- Learn about researching and writing media alerts and press releases to tight deadlines
- Support all Taurus staff members
- Answering phones
- General office duties and supporting the team
- Greet people and visitors as they enter the office with a friendly attitude
- Learn about checking newspapers for client coverage and FYI’s
- Learn about PR and Marketing research to assist with blogs, contributed articles and reports
- Direct tasks for CEO
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Work experience in the public relations field is preferred but not essential
- Ability to work independently and to deadline with initiative and self-motivation
- Willingness to learn and try new things
- You are fun, eager to learn, tenacious and creative
Applications for this job can't be accepted as the job has closed.