Posted 22 Feb 2019
Closes 24 Mar 2019
Agent99 PR is looking for its next Intern, someone with a passion for PR and a genuine interest in making a professional contribution. We can assist with building your portfolio by providing hands-on experience and real-world skills to take with you on your journey. Start date is immediate.
This position must be accredited to any relevant study requirements/subjects.
An agency built on strong strategic and creative credentials, Agent99 Public Relations is in constant pursuit of the unconventional, routinely implementing bold brand campaigns that capture national attention in unexpected ways. Today, Agent99 represents an enviable list of lifestyle, consumer and business-to-business clients across the food and wine, travel, health, beauty, online and non-for-profit spaces.
Previous work experience in the public relations field is preferred but not essential. We foremost value enthusiasm, creativity, confidence, resourcefulness and a desire to learn!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
- Learning to maintain media lists and databases
- Learning to research and write media alerts and press releases to tight deadlines
- Learning to manage and update coverage logs with media clippings
- Report compilation
- Assistance in managing social media platforms, including weekly content
- Contributing to a weekly blog post hosted on Agent99’s website
- Answering phones
- General office duties and supporting the team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Understanding of the Australian media landscape
- High level of written skills with a strong attention to detail
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and to deadline with initiative and self-motivation
- Problem solving skills
Location: Sydney, Surry Hills
Requirement: at least two days consecutively (preferable)
Internship dates: 3 months
Internship times: 9am-5.30pm
- Although this is an unpaid internship there is potential for future paid employment. However, this is dependent on performance and not guaranteed and should not be relied upon when making the decision to apply for the role. This decision is also dependent on the company’s hiring needs at the time.
- Expenses incurred working (e.g. taxi services or out of pocket costs) will be covered.
- The successful candidate will not need to bring any equipment.
- Amazing team culture and dynamic
- Snacks included!
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and availabilities to [email protected]
- Contact Name: Amelia
- Contact Email: [email protected]