PR and Social Media Intern
Posted 23 Aug 2019
Closes 22 Sep 2019
Lahana is an Australian brand with global reach. We are running an innovative enterprise with a totally engaged & energised team. Lahana communicates its value proposition and delivers a bold statement via its minimalistic range and creative designs.
We are looking for a PR and Social Media Intern to work with the PR Manager and be her sidekick and learn everything she knows.
This internship will require you to work for 1-2 days per week for three months.
- Help coordinate influencer content, posts and follow up with talent to ensure a smooth experience for our Lahana babes and ensure influencers are meeting company objectives, deadlines and lead times.
- Research and recommend talent, influencers and partnerships that have a global reach that aligns perfectly with Lahana.
- Creating guidelines for influencers for Youtube and Instagram.
- Help manage influencer posts, reviews and social content, oversee product inclusions and ensure accuracy.
- Packing influencer and wholesale orders.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A strong interest in PR, Social media and Marketing (preferably studying in a related field)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to take on all tasks with a positive attitude.
- Availability 1-2 days per week for 3 months
Like the sound of it?
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] and use “PR and Socials Intern” in the subject line.
Only applications with cover letter will be accepted.
- Contact Name: Saige Todd
- Contact Email: [email protected]