PR Account Manager/Director – FOOD & HOSPITALITY
Posted 20 Feb 2019
Closes 22 Mar 2019
Sweaty Betty PR is seeking an experienced publicist to join the agency with a minimum of 3 years’ public relations experience working across food and hospitality accounts including restaurants, bars and premium hospitality brands.
The successful candidate will be switched-on and efficient as well as have a solid understanding and appreciation for creative communications, teamwork & deadlines. You must thrive under pressure and have an organised approach to juggling multiple tasks at once.
- Managing the publicity across your portfolio of food and hospitality brands. · Day-to-day account responsibilities including reporting to client & company director, dispatch of media kits and press samples, brainstorming innovative ideas and media kits to leverage brand awareness and create talk-ability.
- Monitoring, tracking & reporting editorial & social media coverage for your clients.
- All aspects of media liaison daily – across print, online, television and radio.
- Managing & coming up with concepts, events, and creative campaigns across your client portfolio & having the consistent desire to look for the next BIG media story.
- Assisting across a range of high profile events / activation’s and having a team player mentality that goes beyond just your brands and sees you having the desire to put your hand up and be involved wherever required in the business.
- 3 years’ experience in a Publicist Role specialising in hospitality or similar.
- An exceptional contact book of food and lifestyle media across Australia.
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- The ability to understand and manage client social media accounts if required. As well as be an avid user of these mediums.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL REMAIN STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL –
CV and Cover Letter to Roxy Jacenko: [email protected]
- Contact Name: Roxy Jacenko
- Contact Email: [email protected]